Subject: Members request: Center of Probation, Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>, "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 13:17:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member.

On behalf of the Center of Probation, Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, we 
would like to kindly ask your assistance in answering following questions.

Please provide your answers by Thursday 17 July at the following email: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Questions:

1.	Has your probation organisation implemented additional paid services 
within your probation system?

*	If yes, can you please share the nature and scope of such services?
*	Which institutions or agencies are responsible for their provision?
*	What is the legislative and regulatory frameworks under which these 
services operate?
*	Can you share any relevant examples of successful implementation or 
lessons learned from similar initiatives?

2.	Does your probation organisation have dedicated units responsible for 
internal security?

*	If such units exist, is it possible to share contact details for potential 
experience exchange in the future?

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

With kind regards,

Mirka

Ms Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

Upcoming events

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cjpe-summer-course-2025/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2025/>

More events? 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/12/CEP-activities-calendar-2025_final.pdf> 
 >>>View the 2025 Calendar!

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> X | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube | 
<https://www.instagram.com/cep_probation/> Instagram